Access to the site is good but if you are towing or have a large camper van, it is better that you approach the site from the direction of the A30 and NOT from the direction of Perranporth.
From the A30 travelling west:
- Take the B3284 sign posted Perranporth.
- Please be aware that when coming West down the A30, the first turning to Perranporth is the B3285. PLEASE IGNORE THIS TURNING and proceed further down the A30 until you see the B3284 Perranporth to your right.
- Proceed along the B3284 for about 1 mile until you reach the crossroads.
- Follow the signs to Perranporth for about 1.5 miles and the site sign post is on your right.
- Turn into the entrance lane and then left into the reception area behind the bungalow.
DO NOT, under any circumstances proceed further down the lane even if your GPS tells you too. That area is private and also impossible for most towed vehicles.
- Please report to the office reception which is on your immediate left, or the bungalow if the office is closed.
- Please do NOT proceed to the site until you have done this, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If, for some unlikely reason you are arriving late and there is nobody about, instructions are normally left for new arrivals on the notice board outside the reception.